The National Association of Professional Organizers for years has celebrated January as Get Organized Month, and this year is no different! You likely know someone who’s proclaimed that in 2010, they would finally get organized. Or is this your year to banish the clutter for good? Either way, free tips and suggestions for get organized and staying organized are always desired. So, together with Rubbermaid I’m here to help. Rubbermaid is hosting a Get Organized Month – 5 Day Twitter Chat. I’ll be guest tweeting for Rubbermaid on the topic of “Too Much Stuff”.
Join me on Tuesday, January 12th from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. EST time. I’ll be tweeting about your organizing problems and offering solutions. Also, the nice people at Rubbermaid will be giving away products each day to help you get organized! How cool is that? In order to win you simply need to participate in the discussion on Twitter. They’ll randomly choose four people to receive prizes.
To join the Chat and win:
- Create a Twitter account (if you do not already have one). Go to www.twitter.com to sign up for a free account.
- Follow myself and the two Rubbermaid hosts
You can find me on Twitter – Scott Roewer @Declutteryou
The Two official Rubbermaid hosts are:
- Jim Deitzel: @Rubbermaid & Erin Gentry: @RubbermaidErin
- Remember when you are referring to us or asking us a question on Twitter to either reply or use our entire Twitter handle (i.e. @DeClutteryou)
- Use the hashtag #Rubbermaid for the contest. You must use the #rubbermaid hashtag in your tweets to qualify for prizes. Also, search for the #rubbermaid hashtag to follow along with the conversation.The chat continues on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Check out the schedule and the hosts below.
- Day Three – January 13th – Kitchen Organization: Guest Host – Julie Verleger (@organizedhome) – organizedhomeinc.com
- Day Four – January 14th – I Can’t Find Anything to Wear! Closet Organizing: Guest Host – Krista Colvin (@kristacolvin) – organizeinstyleblog.com
- Day Five – January 15th – Fitting the Car in the Garage Host Jim Dietzel (@Rubbermaid) & Erin Gentry (@RubbermaidErin) – Rubbermaid Blog